Saturday, June 19, 2021

The Summer Bucket List Book Tag


Summer is just around the corner (No, literally. It’s like in a couple days. Lol), so I thought it would fun to do a summer-themed book tag! I saw this one over at a GREAT read and it was originally created by Tiffany at Read by Tiffany.

Hit the Beach
A book set by the water


Vampires at the beach... Can't get more fun than that. Lol.

Watch Fireworks
A book with a fiery romance


The romance between Jamie and Ryan... Oh man! 😍 I've read a couple of paranormal romances this year and they've all been very instalove-y and just yuck. Not this one though! This one was great and I absolutely loved it!

Go for a Road Trip
A book that involves a journey


Magnus and Alec traversing through Europe was a book I didn't know I needed in my life 😍 It was amazing! I loved every second of it!

Camp Under the Stars
A book that left you starstruck


This book was incredible! It was beautiful and tragic and I was still thinking about it DAYS after I had finished reading it.

Marathon Some Movies
A book you couldn't put down


This book was SO good! I literally finished all 823 pages in under two days! It was just so action-packed and I needed it in my brian asap!

Go Out for Ice Cream
A book with a sweet romance


The romance in this book was one of my favorite things. It was really sweet and the main character was very sassy and I just loved it!

Picnic in the Park
A book that was a breath of fresh air


So not only was this one a breath of fresh air because I don't really read contemporaries and this was a nice change of pace. But also, prior to reading this book, I read a bunch of mediocre books in a row πŸ˜’ This book was great, so it felt good to have finally read an enjoyable book after so many duds. Lol.

Go for a Hike
A character who conquered an obstacle


These poor characters went to hell and back, but they overcame some obstacles indeed. That ending just made me so happy πŸ₯°

Grill Some BBQ
A book featuring delicious food


Any of Jennifer Estep's books. Always. 🀀 Lol.

Watch the Sunrise
A book that inspired you


I don't know that I read inspiring books... but this book certainly inspired me to clean my room πŸ˜† It was great though. And very helpful!


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on The Song of Achilles... I'm still not okay whenever I think about it. It's a wonderful book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? 😩 It was amazing. I'm gonna have to read Crice soon!

      Delete
  2. I loved Evil Librarian, and I don't really ever see it on anyone's lists. Glad to see it here!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete