Saturday, June 26, 2021

Finish the Series #15: Hits and Misses


This month I managed to finish one series! Yay! Unfortunately, it wasn't the one I set out to finish 😆



So this past month I was hoping to maybe finish the Jamie Baker trilogy, but it didn't happen. I absolutely LOVED the first book, but that second book was so incredibly frustrating that I don't even know if I want to read the last book in the series 😬



I did, however, finish the Evil Librarian series! I read the first book maybe 2 years ago? And I just finished the series earlier this month! I wasn't a big fan of the love triangle-y feel, but overall it was a lot of fun! I enjoyed it!


Series finished so far in 2021: 4

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to finish the Evil Librarian Series. I read the first book years ago and never picked up the others. Need to fix that!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete