Monday, June 20, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #270: Life is Short and Then You Die


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Just a quick read to continue my 52 books in 52 weeks challenge 😅 It was good though! I love mythology and these graphic novels are always pretty accurate.


Currently reading:



Still working my way through The Earth Concurrence. It's taking me a little longer than Julia Huni's other books because I just don't know where this story is going. It feels less action-driven than the other books I've read by her. Yesterday I started Life is Short and Then You Die because I was feeling in a mystery thriller mood. So far I'm liking it! Not all the stories have been great, but they're interesting enough to keep me going.


Up next:


Still no clue lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment