Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday Post #304: Am I A Gamer?? (No, I'm Not Lol)


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

My one week off of work has come to an end. I spent it mostly reading and playing video games. Lol. I did go and spend some time with my grandmother who has cancer. We watched some very dramatic telenovelas 🤣 I also cleaned an organized the kitchen one day... don't know how long it's gonna last that way 🙄 lol. Oh! And I got this super cute Animal Crossing backpack! I got it for when I start work, which will be half days the next couple of weeks so I wont need to take many things with me.


What I've been watching:

Still only watching Ms. Marvel 😅 It's cute! I like it! Besides that, just YouTube lol.

What I've been playing:

I'm back into playing Kirby and it is just so much fun! And so cute! I just got to the abandoned theme park and honestly, I think this might be my favorite!


I've also been playing a lot of Fall Guys even though I'm not good at it 😅 But it's so much fun AND it's FREE on Switch!!


Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#270: Life is Short and Then You Die


Book Haul

Freebies:


You know I love Julia Huni, so I was very excited when this was free on Amazon! I grabbed it immediately! Lol.


Library Loot:


And I got this one from the library, though I don't know if I'm going to get to it soon here because my mood suddenly want mystery thrillers 😂


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a gamer but OMG Fall Guys is such a fun game. I've played it with my brother and his partner a lot. Now that it's free I downloaded it on my computer (this morning literally) and MIGHT find time to play it on my own.

    Have a great week back to work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love it! I'm not very good at it, but I am getting better at some of the levels lol

      Delete