Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sunday Post #301: Graduation


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

My baby brothers graduated form high school on Friday and I still can't believe it 😭


Yesterday we had a little party for them and my mom made enchiladas, which are always bomb. Today I plan on not leaving the house because I did so much people-ing the last 2 days 😆 I might need a whole week to recuperate. Lol.


What I've been watching:


The first part of Stranger Things 4 was so freaking good! I had no idea it was inspired by A Nightmare on Elm Street going in, but I totally see it and it was just amazing! I cannot wait for part 2! I also FINALLY went to go see Doctor Strange 2 and that one was also good! I really liked the whole multiverse thing, and I really liked America Chavez. The whole situation with Wanda made me sad though (if you've seen this movie/WandaVision, then you know 😫).

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#267: Idk...

May 2022

Book Haul

Library Loot:


This series is SO good!! I've read the first book and am right in the middle of the second one and it is just so interesting! I'm enjoying it!


Gifted:


I friend from work gave me some books, both of them are sort of sci-fi sounding, which I'm excited for because I've been very into sci-fi still. Lol. I also gave her a bunch of books I was planning to get rid of.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment