Monday, April 10, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #311: I've Made Some Progress!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed this book! This series is basically about exploring new planets, and the main character is on her senior mission, when things go all sorts of wrong! It was insane and I enjoyed it! Lol.


Currently reading:


Okay, I know I said I was going to finish this this past week... and I didn't 😅 BUT I have made really good progress! I'm at 45%! So I think I will definitely finish this book this week. (In my defense, it's a HUGE book with 778 pages, but I'm really enjoying it, angst and all 😆)


Up next:


I think I want to read the next book in CEC? Or maybe a horror sci-fi I got from the library? I'm not sure yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment