Thursday, April 27, 2023

Write On Review-a-thon #3: Shadowhunters For Days


This monthly review-a-thon is hosted by Reading the Paranormal and it is usually held on the last Friday-Sunday of each month. The event is meant to encourage you to write those reviews, and because I am awful at keeping up with mine, I decided to participate in this in hopes that it will help keep me on top of things.



These are the books I'm hoping to write reviews for. I'm hoping to have these reviews posted next month, but we will see 😅 Lol.


So, I'm gonna be honest, there is a readathon happening this Saturday that I decided I wanted to do, so I don't really know how many reviews I'll actually be able to write 😅 I'm keeping track of the reviews I actually write here though:

  • Friday
    1. ✅ The Saha Declination (Colonial Explorer Corps #3) by Julia Huni
    2. ✅ Lying in the Deep by Diana Urban
    3. ✅ Deep Black Sea by David M. Salkin
  • Saturday
  • Sunday


Wish me luck! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment