Saturday, April 1, 2023

2023 Quarter Year Crisis Book Tag


I can't believe a quarter of the year has already gone by!! That's crazy! Anyway, I love the Mid-Year Freak Out Tag, and this year I wanted to give this one a shot! I found it over at Monstrumology and it was created by Rosin’s Reading.

1. How many books have you read so far?


16, which isn't bad, but I'm still behind schedule apparently 🤦‍♀️😂

2. Have you already found a book you think might be a 2023 favorite?

 

Yes! Definitely these two! You guys know I love anything Shadowhunters, so I of course loved Chain of Iron! And Changing the Speed of Light Bulbs was even more fun than I was expecting! I loved it!

3. If not, what was your favorite book you read that wasn’t quite five stars?

 

I don't read a lot of nonfiction, but these two were a lot of fun! There was the rare question here and there that went over my head, but I feel like I understood most of it, and the author just made it all so fun!

4. Any 1-star books/least favorite book of the year?


I have not read a 1-star book, but this is the first book I gave 3 stars to. I didn't hate it, but I also didn't love it. It just wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't as fun or scary as I was hoping it would be.

5. Most read genre so far?


Urban fantasy! As it should be 😆

6. A book that surprised you?


I'm surprised at how much I loved this book! It was so much fun and I learned a lot!

7. A book that’s come out in 2023 already that you want to read but haven’t yet?


I love Kiersten White's middle grade novels, and this series has been very fun.

8. One goal you made that you’re succeeding at?


I've read 10 books so far in this challenge, so I'm doing pretty good!

9. One goal you made you need to focus on?


Basically every single other challenge 😅😂 But this one in particular, I've only read 2 books so far 😬

10. New to you bloggers/booktubers/bookstagrammers/booktokers for 2023 you recommend?


I don't think I've followed anyone new so far this year?


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments: