Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday Post #347: Chaotic Week, Chill Weekend


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This week felt so chaotic at work. Stomach bugs, a crazy picture day, so much practicing for a music concert... it was A LOT. Oh, and my anxiety has not been doing great, so that's always fun 🙃

I've been putting it off for a while, but I really need to clean my car, so I'm hoping to do that today. Idk if the weather is going to cooperate though because it's been very cloudy lately.

What I've been watching:

I watched the shows I do weekly, but then this week, yesterday, I was finally in the mood to watch some movies! I don't know when the last time was that I sat down and watched a movie. Although, I didn't so much sit as put them on in the background as I alternated doing laundry and playing ACNH 😂 But I really enjoyed them all! And after the chaotic week at work, I think I'm going to watch some more movies today... hopefully after I clean my car 😅


Oh, and I almost forgot that I went to the movies last Sunday! I went to watch the Super Mario movie with my friend because she really wanted to see it, and I thought it was really cute! I liked it! And this is actually the first movie I see in theaters this year 😂


What I've been listening to:

This song is SO good! It just came out, but I know it's gonna be one of my favorite Unlike Pluto songs this season!!


"Twilight Tears is about a girl who moved to a small town where everyone's fears and insecurities came to life in form of monsters at night. I thought this would be cool cuz, we all have fears and insecurities that cripples us, and sometimes prevents us from living life." -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

Still playing ACNH, not a lot of design this week, but yesterday I did quite a bit of fishing and caught two of these guys!


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★☆☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#312: Almost There...
#23: Longest Book EVER


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


I was feeling in the mood for some aquatic horror, so I grabbed these two from the library.


For review:


And this one arrived in my inbox at the perfect time for my mood! It sounds like this sort of mystery thriller set on a cruise ship! Very excited to read this one! Thank you Razorbill!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment