Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Post #346: Color Chaos


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Back to work after spring break, which honestly was not long enough 😆 Besides that... I don't think I did much.

What I've been watching:

Just 9-1-1.

What I've been listening to:

I don't know how he does it, but every song Unlike Pluto puts out is amazing! Here is the new one from this week:


"Color Chaos is about a painter who loves their creations, but then starts to hate them. The paintings come to life like a kaleidoscopic nightmare and haunt the painter. This is about any creator, who has great days and horrible. Bad days give you experience, good days give you happiness. the worst days give lessons, the best days give you memories - a day is never wasted, always remember that :)" -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

Still playing ACNH, though this week I didn't do a lot of designing, I did more dailies and working toward some of the Nook Mile achievements.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆


Other posts from this week:

#311: I've Made Some Progress!
I Helped Throw a Book-Themed Baby Shower!


Ongoing giveaways:


Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment