Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday Post #345: Where Did My Time Off Go?


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So this past week was spring break and I feel like I did nothing? My goal was to catch up on my reviews, which I didn't. I mean, I wrote quite a few, but nowhere near the amount I wanted to. And then because I focused on that, I haven't scheduled any posts here or for Instagram! So now I'm super behind even though I had all this time off? It doesn't make sense 🤦‍♀️😂

So last weekend we threw my cousin her book themed baby shower (a post dedicated to that is still coming, I swear! It was supposed to come out yesterday but... I didn't write it 😅😆), WELL, Baby was born this morning!! Ah! I am so excited! He's a cute little guy! I just can't stop laughing at the fact that he decided to come 8 days after his baby shower 😂 He's 3 weeks early, to be fair, but he's doing good. I just talked to mom and she is exhausted but also doing well. I'm excited to meet him!

What I've been watching:

Idk if I watched anything but YouTube this week? Maybe 9-1-1 and SWAT? Idk. Lol.

What I've been listening to:

New Unlike Pluto song!! (But I'm also still listening to the new Fall Out Boy album 😆)


"Curse is also set in a cyber-goth world where the main character is about to meet her end, but is then presented with two buttons "curse" or "fate". She chooses Fate, thinking it was the right option, but turns out it wasn't. This is like, you make a decision in life, and bad things just keep happening, and you wonder, did I choose right?" -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

So, of course I've still been playing Thief Simulator. Lol. And spoilers for anyone who cares, but this game, basically you are given missions to do from this guy, and after the very "last" mission they gave me a little package... That package was a freaking BOMB! They blew me up!!! 😂😂 I could not stop laughing! The double cross is real! Anyway, now in the story, I'm off to get revenge, I'm pretty sure. Lol. This game is great. Lol.


BUT the game I've been really into lately is... Animal Crossing! I have not played this game in MONTHS but I suddenly had the urge to pick it back up, and I had a sudden stroke of inspiration and completely redid my little neighborhood. And I am loving how it's turning out! And I love that I'm back into this game because I just love it. It's so cute and relaxing. But also, why do my villagers always come around and sit near the places I'm working on??? Why? I'm literally trying to put a waterfall, right in that very spot, Bones! What the heck! 🤣 I love them though. Bones is one of my favorite characters, so he's forgiven. Lol.


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★☆☆


Other posts from this week:

#310: This is the Week!



Ongoing giveaways:



Book Haul

Library Loot:


I saw this book being grouped together with Dead Silence as a good sci-fi horror, and as someone who really enjoyed Dead Silence, I have to read it! I believe they're published by the same publisher and that's why they were grouped together. Anyway, it sounds great and I'm excited to read it!


Gifted:


I used some of my points on Amazon plus some credit from a gift card to get this one. I read book 3 just last week and I really enjoyed it, so I grabbed the next book in the series because I'm probably gonna be starting that one soon.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment