Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday Post #348: Books and More Chaos


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another chaotic week at work. Lol. Idk what's going on... maybe because the end of the school year is nearing, but there's been a lot going on. Next week should return a bit to normalcy maybe? We'll see. Lol.

Last weekend of the month I usually try to write some reviews that I'll be posting the following month, and Friday I wrote a couple! Saturday I did Dewey's readathon which was fun, and I also took my car to get new breaks. Today my plan is to write a couple more reviews, but I might also just chill and watch some movies. Idk yet. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Just 911, The Rookie... and that's it. Lol.

What I've been listening to:


"Can't Have it All is about people in life who will stop at nothing to get what they want, often causing pain and heartache to those who cross their paths. While there's no harm in striving for more in life, the true cost of success should never be the happiness and well-being of others. Embrace kindness, cherish every one, and let love guide your journey :)" -Unlike Pluto

Nail art of the week:


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★☆☆


Other posts from this week:

#313: I DID IT!
#3: Shadowhunters For Days


Book Haul

Freebies:


A short story from Cassie's newsletter! 🖤


For Review:


Thank you to Sourcebooks Fire for the book, I'm very excited to read it!


Library Loot:


A fun nonfiction I already started an am enjoying!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment