Monday, April 24, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #313: I DID IT!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Guys, I feel so accomplished, I finally finished this book! 😆 It took my nearly 3 months, but I did it! Lol. So my thoughts: I enjoyed it, I enjoy all Cassie Clare books. I liked the story and I loved the characters... Cassie always writes such lovable characters! BUT this book just felt so freaking long (and not just because it took me so long to read... I did take a break from it for like a month)! I don't know what it was, especially because Queen of Air and Darkness was longer than this one, and that one didn't feel as long. But I'm glad to be done with this book, even though I will miss the characters.


Currently reading:


So I read one chapter of Feed by Mira Grant, and I am certainly intrigued, but I don't think I'm in the right mood for that book right now, so I think I'm going to put it back on the TBR for now.


Up next:


I just got an ARC of this book, so I think I'm going to be starting this one next! I mentioned in my Sunday Post yesterday that I was in the mood for some aquatic horror, so I've got some books lined up for the week!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finished Cassandra Claire's book. I never read anything by her. I'm just starting Nic Blake and the Remarkables by Angie Thomas. It's good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you enjoyed your reads! They sound interesting!

      Delete