Monday, June 24, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #373: Slump Begone!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


So my sort-of slump is still going on, so I decided to read another short book about books and it was as cute and relatable as it seems! It was a very quick read filled with bookish comics. It was just a fun one to read when you don't know what to read... as is my situation right now. Lol.


Currently reading:


I haven't touched this one 👀


Up next:


I went to the library last week and picked up a couple of books, Circe being one of them. I think I'm going to attempt to read this one today. I really don't know what my mood wants right now, but I'm gonna feed it some good ol' Greek mythology and hope the sort-of slump leaves for good!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment