Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 YA Mythology Challenge

hop

The challenge is to read 10 YA or Middle grade novels that incorporate any type of Mythology in the story line (Greek, Egyptian, Norse, etc.).

I can't believe I didn't know about this challenge sooner...and I call myself a mythology lover, ha! Anyway, this challenge...it was like made just for me! Although, it was a little too easy ;) In fact, even though I just found this challenge, I'm already done with it! Check out my books and reviews (just clicky the image!)





That's 15 books and counting! I'm hoping to get a few more books read before the year ends :)

2 comments:

  1. these look awesome. i really want to read the goddess books, half-blood, and the dark frost book!
    -Amanda
    http://shmandarinorange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all awesome! But my favorite by far is Dark Frost! I just LOVE that series!!

      Delete