Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#53)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Hunting Season (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, #4) Night of the Living Dante (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, #0.5) Unfed (Undead, #2) Sugar And Spice And Not So Nice (The Mellow Summers #1)

Frogs, Snails, And A Lot Of Wails (The Mellow Summers #2) Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) An Apple A Day Keeps Murder Away (The Mellow Summers #3)

I had such a great reading week, and not only because I managed to read all of these books, but because every single one of these was just great and so, so enjoyable! I am especially having fun with the Mellow Summers series by Janet McNulty!


Up Next:

Fins Are Forever (Fins, #2)

More Fins and more Quince! Whooop! :D I also really need to get my hands on the rest of the Mellow Summer series... it's addicting and oh-so fun!


What are you reading this week??

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I cannot wait to hear what you think of the latest Aurora Sky book!! =D
    I'm reading The Sin Eater's Daughter, and once I'm done with it, I'm starting the Mime Order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I borrowed ''Forgive My Fins'' from the library last weekend! Nice :D Hmm, now I'm reading a lot of books (as always) included ''The Walls Around Us.'' It's pretty captivating, honestly.

    WOW, it has been so long since the last time I visited your blog. Hope you'll have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete