Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Post #86



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


Another boring week in the life of me... One thing though, you know how earlier this month I mentioned that I got sick right after I got back from vacation? Well, I'm still sick! And I actually think my cough is getting worse! Yesterday while we were at the store I had this horrible coughing fit I almost couldn't breathe. And at night I don't sleep well--this morning I woke up before 7 am and could not get back to sleep... the horror! So here I am, writing up this post instead of sleeping *sigh*

I should probably go to the doctor but it is not a lie when you hear people say that nurses make the worst patients, LOL.

I'm trying to remember whether I watched anything worth mentioning this week... but my head is too stuffy and achy =/ I did watch Netflix... probably something horror-related...

Now excuse me while I go cough out a lung or two...

Book Haul

Freebies:



So far the books I've read by Amanda Ashby I loved, so I was very excited to find out that this one was free! Can't wait to read it!

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:


I FINALLY GOT IT! YES! I went to Hastings the other day for some coffee and I can never stop myself from looking at books every time I'm there, and this time when I was browsing I saw this one in the bargain section! It was only $4! :D (And as you can see, I also got a new bedspread! Woot! It's SO comfy and luscious!)


Book Swag!

 

Book swag, whoop whoop! The first one was a surprise. It's a post card I got in the mail and I don't even remember at what point in time I gave this author my address, lol. Not that I mind... book swag! :D Next, I got some stuff from A.G. Howard! I always love her swag packs!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick, I hope you feel better soon! I was pretty sick this month too, it is just a crappy month.

    ReplyDelete