Saturday, May 7, 2016

Random Read: Finish that Series! (May 2016)

Originally a meme by I'm Loving Books

Amidst my ridiculously out of control TBR pile I have a ton of series I have not finished and it's driving me insane! I can't seem to choose one to finish, so I have decided to leave that in the hands of random.org!


Last month my Random Read pick was...

Mania (The Night Walkers, #3)

...and I'm actually still working on it... *sigh* Lol. It actually took me a while to get into, but it has gotten really good since then! I'm hoping to finish it this weekend! *crosses fingers*


Onto this month! The series I am hoping to finishing is..



The Curse Workers series: Black Heart (#3) by Holly Black

Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

Black Heart has been on my list since June 2011, when I read the first two books in this series! Yeah, it's been FIVE years since I started this series! Holy crap! I actually really liked the series so far, so I am very excited to finish it. But since it's been so long since I read this, I am going to re-read the first two books before I read this last one.

Well, here's to hoping I actually get around to this book! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment