Saturday, June 30, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2018



I can't believe half the year has already gone by... but here we are. Lol. Nothing super exciting happened this month, but I am starting to get my shit together to start posting more here. I now I've been slacking, but I am finally getting out of the rut!


Books read this month:

Beach House (Point Horror, #22) Bad Moonlight (Fear Street Super Chiller, #8)

The Betrayal (The Fear Street Saga, #1) The Secret (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #2) The Burning (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #3)

All R.L. Stine all month. Lol. I regret nothing.


And my favorite book of the month was...

The Betrayal (The Fear Street Saga, #1) The Secret (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #2) The Burning (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #3)

So I'm kinda cheating, but not really because this series was basically one long story... and it was amazing! These are some of the best Fear Street books I have ever read! This series is about the Fear family and why Fear Street is the way it is... because the Fears are cursed. And this series tells that story, spanning about 200 years of horror.


Posted this month:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #119: In a Horrible Reading Slump...

Ends June 30th!

8 fun Fear Street to get you ready for Summer!


I didn't do a lot of reading, but hey, at least it's something. Lol
How did you do this month?

4 comments:

  1. Liliana I've been in a bit of a slump too, struggling to finish one book per week which is pretty horrendous!

    I loved RL Stine as a teen might check this series out. Do I need to reread previous books before this one? I can't recall much from my teens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, yes! It's awful! I fell like I'm finally starting to get out of this awful slump.

      You definitely have to check out The Fear Street Saga! It's amazing! And you don't have to read anything else beside this! If you read these 3 books in order (The Betrayal, The Secret, and The Burning) you will be good to go!

      Delete
  2. I love RL Stine books. I fell in love with his stories starting with Goosebumps and as I got older, I started to read his other books. I've only read a couple in The Fear Street Saga, but I loved them. I hope you have a good reading month in July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah, I've been re-reading a lot of R.L. Stine lately. It's insane! Lol.

      Delete