
It's been a minute since I've done one of these 😅 but I think I'm ready to get back into blogging. I had a good break, but I do miss it.
I didn't do much over the summer aside from work, unfortunately. We just started back to school two weeks ago, and that has been great, she said sarcastically 🫠At the end of August, as you may have seen in my readathon posts, I got into cozy hobbies. It's something I've been wanting to do because I was playing so much video games, and I just needed to do something else with my time. Lol. (I still love you, Leon 😘) Anyway, here is a hoop I finished recently. It turned out okay for being one of my first ones.

As we know, I don't like cooking. Lol. But I made some lasagna soup this week and it was SO good! I'm trying to get the Fall vibes in because I'm so sick of summer and the heat and the nonstop smoke. It's bad. But it's gotten better over the last week! It's finally down to the 70s, it's been a little rainy, so that's been helping clear the smoke. I'm just so ready for the cooler weather!
In other news, I had my first therapy session and I think it went well! I'm so proud of myself for finally doing that 😌
Over the summer, I went to see the new Spider-Man movie and it was SO good! I also started watching ER, still watching Supernatural, I started watching One Piece because my brother said he would read Dungeon Crawler Carl if I did lol, and just some random movies here and there.
This week I watched Legally Blonde, My Cousin Vinny, Clueless (for the first time!), and Kindergarten Cop. I might be missing something, but that's about it.
I haven't been listening to a lot of music lately. Though I do need to catch up on Unlike Pluto's music because I think he has a new album out 😬
Tomodachi Life, still. Lol. I also finished the Leon Must Die Forever minigame in Resident Evil 9! The later levels were super difficult, but it was so satisfying to finish! And then I thought it might be fun to play RE9 on Insanity again, but this time with no infinite ammo. Yeahhh no. I turned on infinite ammo real quick after starting 😆 Maybe one day I'll be able to do it, but not now. Lol. Anyway, I just finished that playthrough and I'm going to be giving up the PS5 for a while (I'll miss you, Leon 😢) because I'm forcing one of my brothers to play some Resident Evil games 😆
I'm gonna be doing my nails either today or tomorrow, so nothing to share yet, except the fact that I broke one of my nails pretty bad. I won't show you cause it actually drew blood, but yikes. It was a bad break ðŸ˜
On the Blog
| August 2026 |
I don't think I got anything this week? But I do have some books incoming, including an order I just placed at B&N yesterday 😆
Glad you've had a nice break. Sometimes we have to do that! The sewing project is so cute! I love that! We are having a heat wave here that is lasting too long. Tomorrow is supposed to be really hot, but then we should get some cool down. After a bit of a quick storm last night, we had a tiny cool down this morning, but it's getting hot again this afternoon. Yay for having a good therapy session. Now that I have insurance again, I need to find someone to talk to again, as I am having so much struggle right now mentally with my worry about my dogs. But at least my job is no longer the struggle! Fingers crossed it stays that way, as I am realizing I will have to get used to having classes scheduled every day and doing lessons every week which I wasn't at my last two high school library jobs. For now I'm enjoying it, but the year is young! lol. Hope you have a good week!
ReplyDelete