
I had a really good reading month. It doesn't feel like it because I only read 4 books (1630 pages, which is about 600 pages more than the previous month), but I did!
- 2 were full-length novels, and 2 were manga
- All 4 were part of a series
- I finished 1 series
- 1 book I purchased, 2 were from the library, and 1 from Netgalley
- 3 were finished copies, and 1 ARC
- 3 were physical books, and 1 ebook
- 1 was 4.5⭐, and 3 were 4⭐
- All 4 were traditionally published
- All 4 were by previously read authors
- 2 were YA, and 2 were adult
- All 6 were fiction
- 2 were action, 1 was fantasy sci-fi, and 1 was sci-fi horror
Books read this month:
I read two manga, both fun, but there's something about the stupid situations in Kindergarten Wars that I just love 😆 It's ridiculous, but in the best way possible. Lol. And then Erebus-13 was good! I feel like the series got less scary as it progressed, but I still enjoyed it! Really bittersweet conclusion to the series, but I also feel like it was the only one that made sense. I liked it! And, of course, DCC is just a ton of fun! I freaking love Donut and all the banter between the characters. So good!
Favorite book of the month:
It was just so fun!
Least favorite book of the month:
I liked them all! Nothing under 4 stars! 😌
Other posts:
No comments:
Post a Comment