Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday Post #153: MANIA and Wayward Sisters... So Much YES!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I got my super expensive phone this week and hopefully I'll go activate it today. I'm really excited to play with it!



What I've been watching:

Just my usual shows... The finale of The Gifted was insane and I cannot wait for the next season! Meanwhile, because I can't wait, I'll probably be watching it again on Hulu 😉

New Character Posters From 'The Gifted' #Marvel

OH! And Wayward Sisters was AMAZING!! This was the latest Supernatural episode which also doubled as a backdoor pilot to a spinoff show with an all-female leading cast! It is just awesome! I am so excited to have female hunters kicking ass, specifically characters I already love!

Supernatural 13x10 Wayward Sisters

What I've been listening to:

MANIA

It's out, FINALLY! I'm actually listening to this album as I write this post Saturday night. I really like it! I love some songs more than others, but overall, I think it's pretty solid. (Currently listening to Heaven's Gate 😍)

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin #5.5) The Second Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #2)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #108: Magic and Killers


Current Giveaway:

Giving away paperback copy of Spartan Heart by Jennifer Estep

Book Haul

Nothing again this week. Here, have a gif 😉

[gif] Dean doing the Newsies jump and heel click... this made me giggle - 4x10…


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments: