Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2018


And January has come to a close. How many times did you guys write 2017 instead of 2018 on your paperwork/homework? Lol. I did it at least twice! 😜


Books read this month:

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Friggin' Days (The Tale of Bryant Adams, #1) Final Girls Holding Court

I loved all of these! They are definitely all 4-5 star-ers!


And my favorite book of the month was...

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Choosing only one books was hard! As I mentioned before, I loved ALL of these, and all for different reasons! I almost want to go with Holding Court because it's the freshest in my mind (I just finished it yesterday!), but if I'm being honest with myself, I gotta go with Clockwork Prince! I just adore the world of the Shadowhunters! 😍


Books Reviewed in this month:

The New Year's Party (Fear Street Super Chiller, #9) Spartan Heart (Mythos Academy: Colorado #1) Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin #5.5)

The New Year's Party (Fear Street Super Chiller #9) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Spartan Heart (Mythos Academy Spinoff #1) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin #5.5) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★☆

The First Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #1) The Second Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #2) The Third Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #3)

The First Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders #1) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
The Second Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders #2) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
The Third Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders #3) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆


Other Posts:

Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2017

My Year in Books: 2017

Reading Stats of 2017

2018 Reading Challenges


Literary Nails: Spartan Heart (Mythos Academy Spinoff #1) by Jennifer Estep

Giveaway's Ended

Gaelan's War (Gaelan Kelly #1) by Thaddeus McGrath

Guest Post: The Calculus of Change by Jessie Hilb


Pretty decent month, if I do say so myself. I pretty much read one book per week, which is so much better than what I was doing the last couple of months lol.

How was your January?

No comments:

Post a Comment