Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Post #154: Same Old, Same Old



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work and, oh, you know, just being my usual antisocial self 😉 My new phone has been activated and I've been playing with it/setting it up all day today!

What I've been watching:

Just a bunch of TV shows and some crappy movies on cable. You know, same old, same old. Lol.

What I've been listening to:

I'm still binge listening to Fall Out Boy's MANIA, and really love it!

Nail art of the week:



A little bit of nail art. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I've run out of sunlight to really capture the magical, mermaid shiftiness to it!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Third Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #3)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #109: Finally Found Out
Who the Killer Was... Still in Shock... O.O

Gaelan's War (Gaelan Kelly Book 1)
Book Spotlight: Gaelan's War (Gaelan Kelly #1) by Thaddeus McGrath

Book Haul

Bought:



Lots of R.L. Stine, surprise! Lol. I also finally got a new drug guide, as I lost my original one at the hospital about a million years ago! Lol.

Slayers: The Dragon Lords by [Hill, C.J., Rallison, Janette]

I also got my pre-order... which reminds me that I am super behind on this series. Lol.


Library Loot:



Remember this book? Oh, good times.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment