Monday, June 11, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #119: In a Horrible Reading Slump...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


Currently reading:

Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator Beach House (Point Horror, #22)

I have been in an awful reading slump for the last couple of months, so these two have been waiting for me to be picked back up for a long time. Now, it isn't the fault of these two books because I was actually really enjoying Jillian Cade and I typically always enjoy an R.L. Stine novel. Just as soon as I post this, I'm gonna go pick up Beach House! I really hope this reading slump is coming to an end...


Up next:

I'm not sure yet, but probably a Fear Street book lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment