Saturday, September 29, 2018

Bookish Discussion: Top Books I’ve Been Meaning To Read Recently, But Still Haven’t



I’m a big-time mood reader, so my mood to read something changes ALL the time. But in the last year or so, there are a couple of books I’ve been really wanting to get to but just haven’t for one reason or another. (And okay, I wrote this post a while back, so I have actually started reading City of Bones just recently, but I'm just gonna leave it in. It's fine. Lol.)

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)

The Mortal Instruments, one of my most favorite series ever!

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

Last year I decided it was finally time to finish this series and catch up on the Shadowhunter Chronicles. I finished reading The Infernal Devices earlier this year, so that’s a plus. I just need to re-read the first 3 books in TMI before I finish off the series... hopefully sometime soon, too. Lol.

The Evil Moon (Fear Street: The Cataluna Chronicles, #1) The Dark Secret (Fear Street: The Cataluna Chronicles, #2) The Deadly Fire (Fear Street: The Cataluna Chronicles, #3)

You know how much I love Fear Street. One of the Fear Street series that has been on my mind a lot lately is The Cataluna Chronicles! It’s about a haunted car... kinda like Christine! Anyway, I’ve been really wanting to read this one lately. Why I haven’t gotten around to it? I don’t even know. Lol.

Meddling Kids Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) Written in Stone (The Medusa Files, #1)

Ever since I heard about Meddling Kids it had been on my radar because it just sounds awesome! Apparently it’s very Scooby Doo-esque, which, yes please! I used to watch Scooby Doo when I was kid, so I need this book in brain, preferably ASAP! Lol.

Stalking Jack the Ripper is another book that has been on my radar. This time because I find serial killers fascinating... the psychology behind them, I guess I should clarify 😅 lol. I’m actually hoping to get to this one before the month is over!

And last is The Medusa Files. I while back I found the first 3 books in this series as a freebie on Amazon so I immediately grabbed them. Apparently the main character discovers she can turn people to stone (like Medusa! I love mythology!), plus she’s an FBI agent! Two of my favorite things!

So those are the books that are next on my tbr list. When I’ll finally get to them, I don’t know. But I hope it’s sooner rather than later. Lol.



What books have you been meaning to get to lately but just haven’t for one reason or another?

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel alone here. LOL I have Cassandra's series on my bookshelf and still haven't got to them yet. You are really doing good with Stine's books. I see a lot of your reviews. A haunted car sounds fun! Meddling Kids was good and I plan to review it for October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Cassie Clare's books! I just need to find the time to read them 😅 lol. Oooh I can't wait to see what you think of Meddling Kids!!

      Delete