Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday Post #173: So many movies



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Finally getting a little time off. What I've been doing? Watching lots of movies!!

What I've been watching:

On Thursday I went to go watch The First Purge and I really liked it! It was just very frustrating, the things that occurred that actually made the Purge happen. It was crazy stuff! And I really like this series, but the second one, Anarchy, is still my favorite.

The First Purge movie poster

And then last night I finally went to go watch The Meg and I also really liked that one! It was very fun and Jason Statham is awesome! I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I guess I'm just easily amused? Lol. I just really love these creature features and especially those dumb SyFy movies!

The Meg

I also watched Alien vs Predator (super excited to watch the new Predator movie later this month!) and Deadpool 2 again! I just love that movie, okay? Lol.

AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004) Deadpool 2

And last, I watched some more Dragon Ball Super. I re-watched 2 episodes cause I'm currently all caught up (on the English dub, that is) but I really just felt like watch DBS. I hate being caught up. Lol.

Image result for goku vs arale gif

My poor Vegeta getting beat up by Arale was the funniest thing ever! Lol.

What I've been listening to:

New IDKHow song and I cannot stop listening to it! No, literally. I listen to this song on a loop for, like, 30 minutes straight. Lol.



I love this band!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel There's Someone Inside Your House Beach Party (Point Horror, #8)


Other Posts:

#128: The Waiting is Killing Me!!

August 2018

Finish that Series! (August 2018)

Book Haul

Bought:



Impulse buy from Target and I do not regret it one bit! Lol


Library Loot:



More Elemental Assassin books! Yay! I've actually already read The Spider. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment