Monday, September 17, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #131: Time Travel! And Shadowhunters! Yay!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Wesley James Ruined My Life Clockwise (Clockwise, #1) Clocked (Clockwise, #4) Clockwiser (Clockwise, #2)

Surprisingly, I took a break from my Elemental Assassin binge reading because I was feeling in the mood to read something funny and cute. Very strange for me, I know, but I just went along with it. Lol. I ended up reading Wesley James Ruined My Life because that sounded like fun, but the main character was just so petty when the guy was being super sweet. Anyway, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would so I moved onto something I knew I would love: Clockwise! This one was a re-read for me and it hit the spot! The next two sequels not so much, but overall I had a lot of fun reading them.


Currently reading:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

I finally started my re-read of The Mortal Instruments too! 😍 I absolutely love it! I'm actually reading the 10th Anniversary edition for the first time and it is stunning!



Omg look at Jace:



😍😍😍


Up next:

Ummm, I'm not sure. Idk if I want read more of the Clockwise just yet... Not really feeling like Elemental Assassin at the moment either... though I do plan on continuing with both series. I guess we'll just wait and see...


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment