Saturday, September 8, 2018

Bookish Discussion: Top Authors I Own the Most Books From (as of 2018)!



I was very excited to check out this list because I last did this back in February of 2015 and I know it has changed quite a bit! For comparison purposes, here are the authors who made it on my list 3 years ago:

5. Jennifer Estep, Juli Alexander, J.L. Bryan, E. Van Lowe, Dave Ferraro,
and Derrolyn Anderson (6 books each)
4. Tera Lynn Childs (8 books)
3. Cassandra Clare and Nikki Jefford (9 books)
2. Rick Riordan (18 books)
1. R.L. Stine (26 books)

You can check out that full post here!

And now for the current list of my most owned authors (I’ve included all books, novellas, short stories, etc.), which took HOURS to compile. Lol. I went back and forth between Goodreads, my Kindle, and my physical books, and omg it took forever! I have so many books! Lol. Anyway...


5th Place:



Jennifer Estep with 15 books! I just love her books, particularly her Mythos Academy series!


4th Place:



Next is Cassandra Clare with 16 books! No surprise there! I love the Shadowhunters and I NEED to own every single book! Lol.


3rd Place:



Third place is Janette Rallison... and C.J. Hill. Since C.J. Hill is a pen name for Janette Rallison, I decided to add up the books under both names! Why not! They’re literally the same person. Lol. So I have 16 Janette Rallison books and 6 C.J. Hill books, which comes to a total of 22 books! I love her books! Obviously... Lol.


2nd Place:



Another author that is not a surprise is Rick Riordan! I have 32 of his books!


1st Place:



And first place, I knew he would win because I own pretty much every Fear Street book, R.L. Stine with 125 books! Omg!


And here are the recurring authors from the previous list to now:

Jennifer Estep: I own 9 more books since 2015
Cassandra Clare: I own 7 more books since 2015
Rick Riordan: I own 14 more books since 2015
R.L. Stine: I own 99 more books since 2015!! Holy crap!
It’s a good thing they’re small and don’t take up much space 😅

And 4 out of the 11 authors mentioned on my 2015 list appeared on this one again!

No one on this list surprised me that they were on it. If I had to say who my top 5 favorite authors were, I’d probably refer you to this list! I love them all!


Do you know which author you own the most books from? If so, let me know! If not, take a guess! Who do you think it is?

2 comments:

  1. I own the most books from Nicholas Sparks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I actually haven't read any of his book, but I have seen like 1 or 2 of the movies.

      Delete