Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Spooky Halloween Tag!


I was looking for a fun tag to do for Halloween, and I found this one over at Mama’s Losin’ It! and I thought I’d give it a shot!


1. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?

Do the Trick or Treeeeaaaaaat!

I totally forgot that Panic! At the Disco released this song 10 years ago, and I just rediscovered it this month! It’s so much fun! And super catchy! I’ve been listening to it nonstop!




2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.

God, idk... the question is so broad. Anything that wants to kill me? Lol

This is gonna give me nightmares...


3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?

no_no_dean.gif (245×166)

Hell no! I don’t know whether they work or not, but it’s not a chance I am willing to take. I watch a lot of horror movies, I know how these situations always end. And down below in another question I do mention that I’m a skeptic when it comes to these sort of things, but Ouija Boards are just one thing I am not willing to touch, skeptic or not. Lol. (BTW there’s this awesome movie on Netflix right now called Veronica, it’s in Spanish and it is really good! If I remember correctly it has a Ouija Board and you bet things didn’t go well. Lol.)


4. Favourite horror monster or villain?

freddy krueger

I love Freddy Krueger! He is my favorite! The movies get dumber and dumber as they go on, but I think that’s why I like him. Lol.

freddy krueger

But also, he is absolutely horrifying in that you aren’t safe even in your dreams. Everyone needs sleep, so this is extra horrifying to me.


5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?

I actually haven’t had any memorable creepy things that have happened to me. Maybe weird noises I couldn’t quite place? Oh you know what, a handful of times electronics turn on by themselves and I just don’t know how to explain that.

20 reasons to love Sam Winchester (with GIFS) | Supernatural Amino


6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?

shrug

Yeah, sure. As much as I love horror movies and I’d like to believe in there are otherworldly things out there, I’m actually kind of a skeptic. Yeah, staying in a haunted house would be creepy, the environment at least, but I would not expect things to go bump in the night.


7. Are you superstitious?

pfft, no

Not really.


8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?

Yes! All the time! Well, not all the time, it’s strange because it actually happens to me weeks at a time. Like, I’ll constantly be seeing things out of the corner of my eye when nothing is there, but then sometime later... nothing. Currently I haven’t been seeing anything. But it’s still really creepy. I see these black shapes in the corner of my eye then turn to find absolutely nothing there. I don’t dwell on it too much though because if I did I would freak out. Lol.

The "Freaking Out Hard Core" (the BEST pin in history. I cant breathe. this is seriously amazing. Click on the link. NOW.)


9. Which urban legend scares you the most?



The one where there is a killer in the backseat of a girl’s car and the guy in the car behind her flashes his high beams at her trying to warn her... horrifying!


10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?

I like both, actually! Especially in books! In movies it’s a bit different because I am not a fan of all gore. Anything having to do with torture I cannot do (I’m looking at you Saw. Lol).

Saw


11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?

I don’t know... I’ve never really thought about it too hard. I watched a video a while back about the Mandela Effect and how these little changes could be due to other dimensions bleeding into ours, and I don’t not like the idea. So I guess, yeah, it could be possible.

Image result for mandela effect


12. Ever made a potion of any sort?

nope


13. Do you get scared easily?

I want to say no... I'd certainly like to think I don't because I’m constantly watching horror movies. And at the beginning of the month I would've given you a hard "no." But...



Well, recently I went to a Halloween-themed amusement park and, it turns out I'm quite jumpy. Lol.


14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?

Image result for supernatural no thanks gif

Love the legend. Don’t want to live it. Lol.


15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?

Oh, you mean...

Image result for supernatural heart eyes gif

No. Lol.


16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?

I’m the idiot who would go investigate and then probably die because of it. Lol.

oops


17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?

Are you kidding me? Why would I do that? Lol. Oh! You know what? This one:

attack of the killer donuts

If I’m gonna be attacked by anything, it better be donuts. Lol. (Also, I absolutely love this movie! It is amazing and dumb and it is my favorite!) And yes, this counts because it's a horror comedy. Lol.


18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?

Witch

This one is easy. I love witches!


19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?

oh yeah you betcha


20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?

Well, I don’t want to get close to those things, so...

gun

Gun it is!


21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?

I like to Party and by Party I mean

I’m not really a party person, so trick or treat it is!


22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?




23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?

No. Once I even fell asleep to a horror movie. Lol. But not because it was boring (although I don’t actually remember what movie it was), I think I was just tired. Lol.

screw consciousness


24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?

It depends on the movie, but most likely I’m the one yelling at the characters. Lol. If it’s a movie I have not seen before and it is legitimately scary, I might have the urge to cover my eyes from time to time.

I love horror movies


25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?

I don’t really do any scaring, but I do love getting scared! But, like, in controlled environments. Lol. It’s why I’m constantly watching horror movies!

that was scary


26. Favorite scary book?

Well, I don’t have just one favorite. That’s impossible! Lol. Here are a couple I like:

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) The Girl from the Well (The Girl from the Well, #1) Trapped (Fear Street, #51)


27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?

I’m not really sure. I’ll tell you when a scary movie really left an impression on me though. I was 12 years old and my mom was in the hospital giving birth to my twin brothers. My parents dropped me and my younger brother off at a cousins house and that was the first time I watched The Ring. This part right here:

Nooo.....

It scared the absolute shit out of me! So much so that my cousin and I flew down the stairs and hid there until that scene was over. Of course we peeked and eventually went to watch the rest of the movie, but I remember that very clearly. To this day, that movie still kind of freaks me out. But I love it!

But now as I’m thinking about it, it may have been Child’s Play.



I remember being in Mexico (we were on vacation visiting family) at my grandparents house and Child’s Play was on TV. I don’t think the twins were born yet, so this was before The Ring. Anyway, that movie scarred me because I hated dolls after that. Lol. Funnily enough, I absolutely adore those movies now! Lol.


28. What was your first Halloween costume?

I’m not sure, It may have been some version of a doll (of all things. Lol. This may have been before I watched Child’s Play. Lol)

(I tried to find a pic of it because I know I have one, but I couldn't find it. Oh, the problems with non-digital photos. Lol.)


29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

I don’t usually dress up for Halloween anymore. But I do have a Greek goddess-style dress and a laurel leaf headband to be a Greek goddess... I’d have to be maybe Persephone though (or some other Underworld goddess) cause the dress is black... I wear a lot of black. Lol


30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?

Black cat! If it talks, even better. Lol.

Pin for Later: 39 Salem Saberhagen Quotes You Should Start Using Immediately When Someone Asks Why You Talk So Much


Happy Halloween!! 😁

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment