Monday, October 15, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #135: Trying To Take Control Of My TBR List (Yeah, Good Luck With That...)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Halloween Frost (Mythos Academy #1.5) The Thrill Club (Fear Street, #24)

I loved Halloween Frost! I was so happy to be back in the Mythos Academy world as it's one of my favorite series! The Thrill Club on the other hand, this was actually one of the first Fear Street books I read back when I was in middle school. I remember it fondly. But man was it a disappointing read! 😩


Currently reading:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1)

Literally still on the same 3 books *sigh* lol.


Up next:

I don't even know. I really want to finish all the books I'm currently reading, so I might read some novellas.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment