Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Bookish Discussion: Horror Books I Still Need to Read



Spooky Season is upon us and I could not be more happy! This is my favorite time of year, and me loving horror and all, I thought I'd talk about some horror books that are on my TBR list. And hey, I might just knock some of these off the list this month 😉


Slasher Girls & Monster Boys Scare Me to Sleep

Starting off with two anthologies, both which have a couple of authors I like. For example, Kendare Blake and A.G. Howard in Slasher Girls & Monster Boys, and Dorothy Dreyer in Scare Me to Sleep.

Overdue Evil Librarian Killer Pizza (Killer Pizza #1)

Overdue and The Evil Librarian, as the titles suggest, have to do with books and, well, librarians. Lol. So that's fun! And then The Evil Librarian and Killer Pizza sound like horror comedies, which I love!

I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1) Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) MARY: Unleashed (Bloody Mary, #2) Project 17

These first two, I Hunt Killers and Stalking Jack the Ripper, are about serial killers, yay. Lol. And MARY: Unleashed and Project 17 are about ghosts and haunted places, my fave!!

Inferno Park Full Tilt Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)

Inferno Park and Full Tilt are set in creepy amusement parks. I like creepy amusement parks. Lol. And Dreamfall basically sounds very A Nightmare on Elm Street-esque, and I am all about that!! Dreams and creepy stuff all in one book? Yes please!!

You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1) The Wrong Girl (Return to Fear Street, #2)

The new Fear Street!! Can you believe I have still not read these?! I will get to them this month, for sure!


Some of these might not be straight horror, but they are horror adjacent, so they still count 😉 Let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought!

Are you planning on reading anything spooky this month??

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a list! Killer Pizza is going right on my list. And there are some others I want to check out too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Killer Pizza sounds amazing, doesn't it? Lol.

      Delete