Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday Post #178: Bookish Nail Art Incoming!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It's been a very busy week. I've been preparing a bunch of posts for October, plus I've been trying to read lots of spooky books. I also got a new, smarter TV! I am super excited! I used to watch Netflix and Hulu and all that on my laptop, and I would hardly watch my TV. But now I can have something on TV while I work on my laptop! It's such a little thing, but it makes me so happy. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Speaking of watching things, I've been watching a ton of horror movies. Nothing of note has really stood out though. I did watch The Shining for the first time and it was... fine. I did re-watch Lights Out and Tucker and Dale vs Evil, and those are two of my favorite movies!

Lights Out (2016)  Tucker and Dale vs Evil

Nail art of the week:



I did some nail art inspired by the Book of Shadows from Charmed! Check out the full post here! And I have more book-inspired nail art coming the rest of the month!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Funhouse Full Tilt The Fear Street Saga Collection  (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #1-3: The Fear Street Saga, #1-3)


Other Posts:

#133: Nothing's Changed

Horror Books I Still Need to Read

 Book of Shadows
Literary Nails: The Book of Shadows from Charmed!

Book Haul

Bought:



Library Loot:

Funhouse


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment