Saturday, August 31, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: August 2019



Anyone else as excited as I am for Fall?

goodbye summer hello autumn


Books read this month:

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) Bleach, Volume 66 Bleach, Volume 67

I did it. I finally did it and started The Lunar Chronicles. And you know what, I'm kind of obsessed. I absolutely LOVE this series! I'm just mad at myself that I didn't start it sooner. Lol.

Bleach, Volume 68 Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18) Bleach, Vol. 69 Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)

I am also continuing on with the Bleach manga, which I am still enjoying. We've had so many crazy revelations and I am just wondering how it'll all end. But I'm not ready for it to end 😩 even though I have like 5 volumes left to read. Oh! I also got an ARC of Sharpest Sting, which YES PLEASE! I adore the Elemental Assassin series and I was starting to go through some serious withdrawals. Lol. Anyway, this book was amazing!

Glitches (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5) The Queen's Army (The Lunar Chronicles, #1.5) Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.1) The Little Android (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.6)

And then I finished off the month how I started it... with some Lunar Chronicles. Lol. I'm actually currently reading Stars Above, which is where all these short stories came from. But Stars Above didn't make it to this month's wrap-up because I have one more story left to read that takes place after Winter, which I haven't started yet! Look, I'm prolonging things because I don't want this series to end. Lol. 😭


And my favorite book of the month was...

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?! 😭😭😭 I mean, this month I read books from three of my favorite series: The Lunar Chronicles, Bleach, and Elemental Assassin. And now I'm supposed to pick just one?? 😭 You know what? It's my blog and I'm gonna do what I want... so two books it is! 😏

Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18) Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)

The first book I picked is obviously Sharpest Sting. Gin Blanco is my all-time favorite heroine and this book was just amazing and action-packed and I just love the characters! The other book I picked HAD to be from The Lunar Chronicles 'cause it's my new favorite series, and it HAD to be a book with Thorne in it 'cause I adore him! So because we get a lot of Thorne (and Cress!) action in this one, I picked Cress! But this entire series has just been really good!


Posted this month:

 down the tbr hole  sunday post  monday reading

Binge Watching or Binge Reading... There is No In Between



I feel like a had a really good reading month... and not because of the number of books I read, but just the quality. I literally loved them all! Blogging-wise, I'm getting back in the groove of things with discussion posts. I didn't post any reviews this month but I already have a bunch scheduled and ready to go for next month! Spoiler alert: I hope you like the Elemental Assassin series as much as I do 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment