Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sunday Post #210: Spooky Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been pre-writing a lot of blog posts for this month, and I think I have pretty much everything I want scheduled out till the end of the month! It feels really good! I still have a ton of reviews to write though... like always. Lol.

I've dropped the ball on my Japanese lessons so I'm hoping to get back on that this week!

What I've been watching:

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Movie Poster 2019 Horror Art Film Print 24x36"

This week I went to go see Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and it was pretty good! It wasn't all that scary, but there was some creepy imagery, which I loved! Otherwise, I haven't been watching anything, really. I want to watch more anime but I just don't know what to watch next!

Nail art of the week:



I just finished this and it didn't turn out quite like I pictured... I think the colors were too bright over the holo. Idk. Lol.

Online

Posted this Week:

#165: Not Ready For The End!

 tbr book tag

August 2019

Book Haul

Library Loot:



The last of the Bleach manga... I'm not ready for it to end! 😭


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment