Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday Post #207



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It's been kind of a busy week. I had some appointments at the beginning of the week, I worked, my family went to California so I have to house to myself for a couple of days. But the weekend has been busy too! Friday we went out of town for some pizza, which was really good! Saturday I hung out at my cousin's house with her cat.



I also helped them a little with some yard work. And today I am FINALLY getting some house work done! I cleaned the house this morning and I am right in the middle of doing laundry. I'm also gonna go out and grab some lunch cause I am starting to get hungry! I'm thinking tacos 😏

What I've been watching:

I've finished watching two shows, which I had already talked about them last week...

 Anime Listing - MY OTAKU ANIME

Even though I enjoyed season 1 of One Punch Man more than season 2, I enjoyed the series overall. It's a lot of fun! I'm thinking of re-watching that first season again. And The Devil is a Part-Timer was also a lot of fun! I loved it! I'm so sad that they only made one season of the show though. I may dive into the manga/light novels.

Nail art of the week:



Fake watermarble cause I suck at the real thing. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#162: Sci-Fi Fairy Tales? Yes Please!

Binge Watching or Binge Reading... There is No In Between

Down the TBR Hole #26

Book Haul


Library Loot:



Yay! More Bleach!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment