Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Post #208



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work... but I have two more work days before I have just over a week off! I am ridiculously excited! I haven't had this much time off since February!

Oh! I'm also continuing on with my Japanese lessons. As I mentioned previously, it's very hard, but I feel like I'm starting to understand some stuff! When I was watching season 2 of One Punch Man a little while a ago (subbed because the dub version isn't out yet), I understood when a character said mizu! That means water! Lol. Anyway, apparently there are 3 levels, I'm on level 1 and I just started unit 2 of 4. When I took the final... test, I guess, of unit 1, I realized that while I understand some stuff, I still cannot form a complete and proper sentence 😅 But I'm actually having a lot of fun learning Japanese, so I'm not gonna worry about that too much right now. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I had put Noragami on pause as I watched some other stuff, but I finally finished watching the series last night and I loved it! I liked season two more than one, but overall I really enjoyed it! I love the characters and there were a lot of heart warming moments that I adored.

Noragami - Episodi 1-12                                       disponibile tramite  Streaming  by VVVVID   su SocialAnime                                     #Anime

Nail art of the week:



Still going strong with that neon pink 😅 I've worn this color nonstop this whole summer!

Online

Posted this week:

#163: The Struggle is Real!



Down the TBR Hole #27

Book Haul

Freebies:

The Light of Supremazia ((after)life lessons Book 1) by [(Siegel) Mag, Alana]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:

Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)

Last week I forgot to mention that I got this beauty for review! I'm actually already halfway through with it and I am loving it! Thanks a bunch to Jennifer Estep for the ARC! I wasn't expecting to get my Gin fix so soon, but I am so glad I did!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment