Monday, August 12, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #163: The Struggle is Real!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)

It was so good! I am hooked on this series!


Currently reading:

mmpr

Nothing, but only because I haven't decided what I want to read yet! 😩


Up next:

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18) Bleach, Volume 66

You see, I want to get into the next book in The Lunar Chronicles, but I also just got an ARC of the next Elemental Assassin book and you know how much I love that series! AND I also finally got some more volumes of Bleach, and you know I want to get into those as well. I just don't know which one I want to get to first! 😩 The struggle is real. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment