Saturday, October 26, 2019

Down the TBR Hole #36: I Just Love Mysteries, Okay?



Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!

And thank the gods for that because I desperately need it! Lol. And thanks to Lost in a Story, as well, for creating this amazing meme!


How it works:

  • Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
  • Order on ascending date added.
  • Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
  • Read the synopses of the books
  • Decide: keep it or should it go?


Christmas Gift (New Sight, #0.5) Subhuman (Unit 51 #1) Meddling Kids Rage (Stormheart, #2) A Very Werey Christmas (Werewolf High #1.5)

I'm gonna be getting rid of Subhuman (synopsis isn't sounding interesting to me) and Rage (HATED the 1st book so I don't think I should waste my time on this one).

A Guide to the Other Side (Beyond Baylor, #1) The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures We Own the Sky (The Muse Chronicles #1) The Reading Buddy What the Doctor Ordered

And here I'll only be keeping A Guide to the Other Side (twins! And one of them is a ghost! But then she gets ghost-napped lol) and The Reading Buddy (cause I love mysteries!)


And that's it!

Total books deleted: 5
Total books kept on TBR list: 5


Let me know if you have read any of these books and whether I should've given them a second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment