Saturday, December 2, 2023

2023 End of the Year Book Tag


It that time of year for all the End of the Year posts! I LOVE doing these posts! Up first is the End the Year Book Tag! The original tag can be found here.

Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?


This has been on my Currently Reading shelf for a couple of weeks now, months even, but I am determined to finish it before the year is over! I like this series and I was liking this book until my mood shifted 🙄 So annoying. But I will get it done!

Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?


Idk, this one? Fantasies are autumnal, right? 😅 Lol.

Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?


This one comes out next week and it sounds like it's this sort of sci-fi mystery thriller and I am very intrigued by it!

What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?


Another fantasy! I know, surprising. Lol. But I really like Astrid Scholte and this is the only book from her that I have left to read! And then Percy Jackson! The TV show is coming out later this year, so this is the perfect time to read the illustrated edition that I've had for the longest time! And last is Tales from the Gas Station Vol. 4. The audiobook finally came out and I am SO excited to see how this series is going to end!

Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?


My favorite book of this year, hands down, is Spider and Frost by Jennifer Estep. It was just SO good! It was such an amazing crossover from two of my favorite series! But if there is one book that can take the crown, though I doubt it will, it would be Sword Catcher by Cassandra Clare. You guys know I LOVE Cassie Clare and all the Shadowhunter goodness, so of course I'm going to read her new adult fantasy! I actually just started it yesterday, and so far so good. But we will see if this becomes my new favorite of the year. Spider and Frost is going to be hard to beat.

Have you already started making reading plans for 2024?

pfft, no

The answer to this question is always no... I don’t even know what I’m gonna be reading next week 😂


Let me know if you already have reading plans for next year!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments:

  1. I like to put together an end-of-the-year post which wraps up my year in reading. The format I follow has lots of questions and takes days to finish but I haven't started it yet. My discussion post, however, is about the best books of the year. Join in the discussion!

    Let's discuss: Best Books of the year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these types of posts! I'll definitely go check yours out!

      Delete