Wednesday, November 29, 2023

The Firsts of 2023 Book Tag


At the end of the year, I always like looking back at the books I read and seeing my reading patterns. One I never really considered looking at is the firsts of the year so I was thrilled when I came across this book tag over at Feed Your Reading Addiction! As Nicole mentioned in her post, the questions have changed over time, so I just compiled a bunch that I liked into this post. The idea for this post originated at girlxoxo.

First Book Read This Year


This is the first book I read this year that wasn't a re-read... because I re-read a lot this year.

First 5-Star Rating


The first book I read this year was a re-read of Bitter Bite, which was a 5-star read. And the first non-re-read book I gave five stars to was Chain of Thorns. I feel like I'm complicating this more than I should. Lol.

First Book Reviewed


🧛

First 2023 Release


The last book in the series 😩 I'm gonna miss this world.

First Book That Slayed Me – Dead!


The ending of this one was BRUTAL!

First Book Hangover


I don't get book hangovers often, but the one that did give me one was this one! It was so freaking good and I just wanted more!

First Reading Slump and Book That Pulled Me Out


Back in February I was in a weird mood where I didn't know what I wanted to read so I just kept going back to my Elemental Assassin re-read. And honestly, I think that saved me from a full-blown slump.

First DNF


This book, ugh.

First Book By an Author I’ve Read Before


🥰

First Book By a Debut Author


Spooky sci-fi novella. It was fine.

First Book By a New-To-Me Author


I loved this book so much! Much more than I was anticipating! It was fun but very informative!

First Book That I Wish I Could Get Back the Time I Spent Reading It


I didn't hate this book... but I also didn't love it. It wasn't what I was expecting and I wouldn't mind getting the time I spent reading it back 😅

First Novella


All the Elemental Assassin this year 😅

First Graphic Novel


I read a couple of these graphic novels this year. I've been meaning to finish this series, and I'm almost done!

First Re-Read


❄️


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment