Monday, December 11, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #346: Series Starters and Series Finales


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I was so excited when I found out that George O'Connor was doing a Norse mythology graphic novel series! I really enjoyed his Greek mythology one, and I'm not that familiar with Norse mythology, so this was great!


Currently reading:


I am going to finish Blood of My Blood soon, I swear! 😆 And I'm almost done with Sword Catcher! I only have about 100 pages left, and I was hoping to finish it today, but I've just been really busy lately. Life getting in the way of my reading... ugh 😒😂


Up next:


This is another book that is the last book in a series and I'm hoping to pick it up next! It's a fun series fo I'm excited to read it!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment