Friday, December 15, 2023

The Bookish Prediction Tag *Update*


In February I did this fun tag and I actually wanted to come back to it to see if my predictions came true, but I forgot until now. Lol. So we're doing it now! Lol. (This tag was created by Book Princess Reviews.)

Next Read


These are the two books I predicted would be my next read, and Venom in the Veins was! I still have not read Ghosts of the Shadow Market 😅

Next 5 Star Read


This is the book I predicted I would give five stars to next. And while I enjoyed it, I actually ended up giving it four stars. The next book I gave five stars to (that was not a re-read) was this one:


Next 1 Star Read


This was a four-star read! And actually, I haven't given any books one star this year!

Next Love Interest (or Character that Seems Really Cool to You)


So, um, I haven't read this yet 😅 But the next characters I really liked were from this book:


Next Book You’ll Be Buying


So I just bought these books during a Black Friday sale, so they were not the next books I bought back in February. The next book I bought back then was this one:


Next Book That Will Leave You with a Book Hangover (and Desperately Wanting a Reread or Next in Series)


Seeing as how traumatic Clockwork Princess was when I read it (I might be a little dramatic here lol), I thought this book was going to have the same effect, but it didn't! No book hangover. I actually don't think I've gotten many book hangovers this year, but the one book that did give me one was this one:



I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment