Saturday, February 17, 2024

2024 Bookish Prediction Tag


I did this tag last year and really enjoyed it so I thought I'd give it another go this year! This fun tag was created by Book Princess Reviews.

Next Read


I'm in the mood for some space horror 😌

Next 5 Star Read


If this series is anything like Six of Crows, it's gonna be an easy 5 stars

Next 1 Star Read


Like I mentioned last year, I don't go into books expecting a 1-star book. In fact, I didn't read any books last year that I gave 1 star to! So I'm just going to randomly go with this one because horror books are sometimes hit or miss.

Next Love Interest (or Character that Seems Really Cool to You)


Is this cheating? 😅

Next Book You’ll Be Buying


This one maybe? Very excited to read this!

Next Book That Will Leave You with a Book Hangover (and Desperately Wanting a Reread or Next in Series)


This is probably going to be brutal and I honestly don't think I'm prepared 😩


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment