Monday, February 12, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #355: Second Book Syndrome?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I enjoyed this for the most part, but I definitely liked it less than Shadow and Bone. The beginning was exciting and so was the end, but the middle was filled with political stuff and war strategy and while it wasn't uninteresting, I was just wanting more action. Lol.


Currently reading:



Up next:


I'm excited to finish off this series... I really want to get to King of Scars 😅 Not that I'm not enjoying this one, but at this point, I am liking Six of Crows more and I just want to know what happens after that duology.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Too bad that you didn't enjoy Siege and Storm as much as Shadow and Bone. I'm reading The Lost Bookshop for my book club. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it definitely suffered from second book syndrome, unfortunately. Glad you're enjoying your read though! It sounds interesting!

      Delete