Monday, February 26, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #357: I Don't Know What My Mood is Doing


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This aquatic horror was an okay read. I liked the mystery and I really enjoyed the horror element. However, I just didn't connect with the characters. But it was good for what it was. I was wanting horror, and it definitely delivered.


Currently reading:



Up next:


I really don't know what my mood wants. Last week I was wanting horror, but this week? I think I want to get into some contemporary romance? I also have some nonfiction I've been eyeballing lately, so 👀 I don't know. We'll see what my mood decides on. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed last week's book. I'm not a horror fan. I just finished The Ghost Orchard by Jonathan Kellerman. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, horror is not for everyone. Glad you enjoyed your book too!

      Delete