Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sunday Post #388: Chill Week


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This was a pretty chill week, thank god. I even had the day off on Friday, which was really nice. Although I did spend most of that morning just running around town doing errands. Ugh. Lol.

The weather has been really nice lately, feeling like Spring... but I don't trust it 😒 We had one year where it snowed in the middle of April, which was wild. So I'm liking the weather now, but I'm not gonna get used to it just yet. Lol.

What I've been playing:

On my Super Sim file, it's actually been a couple days since I played. But I believe that I have finally moved out all of her kids? I was making her a new house, and I'm still not done with it. One thing I was working on this week is just making male Sims in Create A Sim because I'm not good at that and I want to get better. Here are two Sims that I made:


Tell me that first Sim doesn't give you Jem Carstairs vibes... because the more I was messing around with how he looked, the more Jem vibes he was giving me. Lol. And honestly, I don't hate it! I love Jem! The second Sim was giving me more Jace Herondale vibes, which honestly might have been accidentally on purpose after creating that first Sim 😆 I love the Shadowhunter boys, okay? 😆 I don't have any gameplay in mind for these Sims I created, I was just practicing, but I'm sure I'll include them somewhere and some point.

Nail art of the week:


I am currently working on something as I write this! I'm actually writing this post on Saturday afternoon between coats of polish 😂

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#354: Put Me Back In A Fictional World
Anti-Valentine's Day Book Tag

Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment