Saturday, February 24, 2024

End of Winter TBR


Lately, I've been feeling like putting together a TBR, which if you know me, you know that's rare. Lol. But let's give it a shot! I have been doing pretty well reading-wise so far this year, but right now I'm starting to get into that weird mood where it's not really a slump, but I just don't know what I want to read. But at the same time, I want to read ALL the things all at once! 😆 Does that make sense? Probably not. Lol. Anyway, I'm hoping this list will help focus my mood. I know I won't read all of these before winter is over, but I need options. Especially because idk what my mood is doing right now. Lol.



Starting off with some YA, I've been meaning to read The Nighmate Charade since last year 😂 We will see. And I have also been meaning to finally read Cursed! And now there's a new Marissa Meyer book that just came out this month that I also cannot wait to read! AND as I was putting this post together, I realized that Shadows of Truth will be coming out THIS coming week! I have really been looking forward to this one as well!


I have been binge reading the Grishaverse but taking breaks between series. Right now I'm on my last break before I dive into King of Scars, and I'm excited! I adored Six of Crows (Shadow and Bone not as much 😬), so I'm VERY excited to read this duology! And then two different books titled Parasite 😆 This last week or so I was feeling in the mood for some sci-fi horror, so that's why these two are on the list.


Same with Dead Space. But now, I don't really know if I'm still in the mood for that genre?? Maybe I want some romance?? Idk 😭 But I do know that I want to read more Lynn Painter! Maybe I'll read some of her adult romance before her new one comes out next month? We'll see! And Raiders of the Lost Heart I kept seeing at my library and now I kinda want to read it! It looks like a fun and cute adventure with romance! I'm going to the library again this weekend to pick up one of the Parasite books from above lol, so if I see this book again, I think I'm gonna grab it!


And last we got some nonfiction! The first two are more science-y in nature, and Dark Archives talks about the history of books bound in human skin 😰


Let me know if you've read any of these books or what is on your TBR list right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment