Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday Post #387: Work sucks, I know 🎶


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Work sucked this week, but I don't want to talk about it because just thinking about makes me angry (it's a long, convoluted story anyway. TL;DR it's a toxic work environment 🫠). So let's move on to more happy things! Like the fact that there's no school this coming Friday so that means I get the day off of work, yay!


What I've been watching:

So I finished watching Echo and I really enjoyed it! It's been so long since I last saw a Marvel thing, but I really enjoyed this!

And I still need to watch the season finale of Percy Jackson cause I still haven't done that 👀 It's gonna happen today... I hope.

What I've been listening to:

I've been listening to a lot of music this week because it soothes my anxiety, and I had a lot of that this week 🙃 I started listening to Ice Nine Kills, and I really like their music! I've actually known about this band for a while and I knew that they had an album inspired by horror movies so I've been wanting to listen. I haven't listened to many of their songs, but the handful I had I've liked. I think this coming week I'm going to sit and listen to that album.

What I've been playing:

My Super Sim's oldest kids finally got married, moved out, and had kids! That means my Super Sim has finally completed that last family aspiration and now we can move on! Yay!


Well, almost. The twins are going to be aging up to young adults the next time I play, but I'm also building my Super Sim a new house for her and her husband to move into after she kicks out the last of her kids 😆 I'm excited because this next stage of her life she's going to become a Spellcaster and complete the Spellcaster aspirations as well as get the Paranormal Investigator job and max out the Medium skill. I have played a bit of this in other save files, so I'm excited to get back into the supernatural stuff. This family gameplay was not for me. Lol. But hey, at least the kids turned out okay 😅 (and let's be honest, it was thanks to her husband 😂)

Nail art of the week:


Books and plants and flowers 🌺

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#353: Detour Over, Back to Fantasy!
January 2024

Books and Plants

Book Haul

Library Loot:


Finished Shadow and Bone last week, right now I'm in the middle of the second book, so this book came at the perfect time!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment