Monday, February 5, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #354: Put Me Back In A Fictional World


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Reading two memoirs back to back was not the best idea I've ever had. Don't get me wrong, they were good memoirs (easy 5 stars), but their subject matter was heavy and heartbreaking, and I am just glad to be back in a fictional world where the pain is, well, fictional 😭

And I'm back to my Grishaverse binge-read! I enjoyed Shadow and Bone! At this point, I like the Six of Crows duology more, but I am liking this series too! The magic system is just so interesting and I am having fun learning about it.


Currently reading:


But the story is stressing me out! Omg! Alina, Mal, the Darkling... omg. I just don't know. I love this but the stress is real! Lol.


Up next:


And let's continue on with the stress because I am for sure going to be starting this as soon as I finish book two 😆


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you're enjoying Leigh Bardugo's series. I just finished A Rip Through Time by Kelley Armstrong. It's a great start to a new series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I have that one on my tbr! Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

      Delete